A Talent Portugal respects your privacy. We want to help you find the best information about your favorite companies.
ABOWIN PARTNERS, LDA (hereinafter referred to as “ABOWIN”), NIPC 513907408, headquartered at Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto, is the entity responsible for processing the personal data provided by Users on all company platforms , namely under the brand name “Talent Portugal”, of which it owns, since it is who determines the purposes and means of processing the personal data of its Users.
The information is requested by ABOWIN to each User whenever he registers on the website and the information is the minimum sufficient for the correct provision of the service by ABOWIN.
ABOWIN treats the Users' personal data, ensuring that its treatment is done in accordance with the privacy protection rules emerging from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and other applicable national legislation.
ABOWIN may treat the following categorpersonal data, always provided by the Users themselves, on all ABOWIN platforms:
ABOWIN may process personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds, always after the User's request:
The legal grounds for processing are the legitimate interest and consent that results from requests from users of ABOWIN platforms, which allows ABOWIN to communicate and publicize events that are promoted either by itself or by other companies, for which Users registered or expressly expressed their willingness to join.
ABOWIN will not share any personal data of Users with other companies without the express consent of its owner.
ABOWIN will keep the personal data of all users of the company's platforms for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes defined in this Policy or for the period that is required by applicable legal rules. Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it properly stored and protected for as long as the responsibilities arising from the processing may arise, in accordance with the legislation in force at all times. When each of the possible actions prescribes, we will delete the personal data.
Thus, the time limits for keeping personal data, according to each processing purpose, are as follows:
The User accepts that the data provided by him may be transmitted and used for any purposes mentioned above, to companies that are in a group relationship with ABOWIN.
At any time, Users of all ABOWIN platforms have the right to:
The exercise of these rights must be carried out with ABOWIN, to the email address email@example.com or to the head office located at Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto or directly on the platform.
Users may also withdraw their consent at any time, when applicable, by going to the email address or address identified above.
The holder of personal data has the right to oppose any decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including the definition of profiles, provided that the decision has effects in its legal sphere or that significantly affects them in a similar way.
ABOWIN Users also have the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Control Authority, the National Data Protection Commission, without prejudice to being able to resort to other administrative or judicial means, should they consider that ABOWIN, or another person or entity that treat your data on behalf of ABOWIN, violated any of your rights as a data owner.
For any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contactnos to the head office located at Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the exercise of its activity, ABOWIN directly promotes and organizes job fairs but also licenses the platform for organizing job fairs to clients, who allow the use of a subsite. Within the scope of ABOWIN's commercial relations with its customers, contracts are entered into that allow and legallyitimam that each event is managed by the ABOWIN customer with its support. The collection of personal information from Users of events promoted by ABOWIN's customers is intended for these customers and not for ABOWIN. Each of these events is the sole responsibility of the ABOWIN customer – the event organizer – who must explain the purpose of using ABOWIN technology.
ABOWIN recommends that event organizers fully respect the legislation regarding the processing of personal data. If any non-compliance is detected, ABOWIN reserves the right to terminate the contract entered into with the event organizer. This disclaimer is not intended to limit ABOWIN's liability in an unlawful manner, nor to exclude its liability where this is not possible.
A data from your computer via a small interMediumnos files commonly known as cookies, serve to:
– improve navigation performance on the noson the site – that is, we use this information to improve the nosits provision and thus adapt the content and presentation of the website based on the type of browser you use or other information sent by the browser;
– or for statistical purposes, in particular, to know the number of times the nosthe site is visited, the links used for this purpose and the preferences of visitors; Cookies may also be used when opening newsletters/emails, for statistical purposes, and which allow you to know if they are opened and to verify clicks through links or ads within from the newsletter.
The data we collect in this way remains anonymous.
We do not sell personal data of customers or users.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent by an Internet server and is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. This file keeps a record of the visited site and collects some information related to this visit. In this way they help websites to store and retrieve information about their browsing habits in order to personalize navigation according to their preferences.
Regarding their life cycle, cookies can be:
- session cookies - they are temporary and only remain in the cookie file until the user leaves the site, so they are deleted when you close the browser. The information obtained is used to analyze traffic patterns, which facilitates the identification of problems.
- persistent cookies - are kept until the user manually deletes them or the expiration date expires. They are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site for a more personalized service, adjusting the navigation to his interests.
As for the domain to which they belong, it can be:
- own cookies - which are downloaded from the website you are browsing
- third-party cookies - which are downloaded by websites from a different domain than the one you are browsing. This can happen for example, on sites with advertising banners from other entities.
As for the function they can be:
- Analytical cookies are used anonymously for statistical purposes.
- Functionality cookies save the user's preferences.
How to enable or disable your browser's cookies
You can adjust the settings of your browser (browser) regarding the acceptance of cookies. The standard settings of your browser program almost always allow all cookies to be accepted or disabled. However, you should take into account that when you disable cookies, you lose the automatic filling of some data, such as login data and may prevent some online services from functioning correctly, affecting navigation on the website, and may prevent some web pages from being displayed correctly.
1. Click the Google Chrome menu icon.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. At the bottom of the page, click "Show advanced settings".
4. In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”.
5. Enable or disable cookies: To enable cookies, select "Allow configuration of local data (recommended)."
To disable cookies, select "Block settings for any data by websites."
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the “Start” button and then clicking on “Internet Explorer”.
2. Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab and, under “Settings”, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, then click OK.
1. Select "Tools"> "Options" and access the "Privacy" panel.
2. In the “Cookies and website data” menu, select the option “Block cookies and website data”. If you want to allow websites that you trust to be able to store cookies permanently (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a given website ), press Exceptions ..., enter the website address and press allow.
1. Click on “Edit”;
2. Select “Preferences”;
3. In the top panel, select the “Security” icon
4. In the “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”.
1. Click on “Settings”
2. Select "Preferences"> "Advanced"> "Cookies"> "Enable" or "disable cookies"